Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Painting Station

Since I have started painting at the Gamer's Asylum in Ogden and I knew I was going to be taking a few road trips this summer I decided to build a portable paint station that can contain all of my paints and tools.



Closed up after painting.

It doesn't hurt that I can clean up the kitchen table after painting sessions at home either.


 Everything In it's place.


Removable shelves!!


Ready to Paint!!

So far i have holes in the bottom shelf to hold my water pot, brush container, wet palette, and acrylic paint bottle for miniature stand.

I'm still planning on making places for individual brushes, hobby knife, snips and lining the top shelf with metal so i can magnetize the miniatures for transport. Can anyone think of anything else they always have in their painting kit?

3 comments:

  1. Extra paper towels can fit in most crannies. But another useful (and potentially problematic) item is a portable light source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the coolest ideas ever!
    Still think a little halogen tube light fastened under one of the shelves would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any plans for this posted?

    ReplyDelete